knock out credits DURING winter break!
All Online • 4 Weeks • 1-3 Credit Hours
- Transfer students should check with their home advising office to determine course transferability and equivalency.
- Tuition 30-50% less than 4-year schools! ($193 per credit hour)
- Classes start DECEMBER 14.
Questions? Fill out the form to learn more about our Winter Classes. Limited seats.
If you are a current JWCC student you can register for winter classes through your SOLAR account.
- Access your SOLAR account
- Select Student from the Main Menu
- Choose Registration and confirm your identity
- Select Term (fall XX) - Click on submit term
Please use listed CRN to register for classes.
If you do not have a SOLAR account please fill out the following registration form Registration-Transcript Request. Click the signature field on the form to create a digital ID. When all red required fields are completed, click the submit button. Information will be mailed to Records & Registrar’s Office for processing. Please use CRNs listed to register for winter term courses.
AVAILABLE COURSES Include: (Click here for course descriptions)
|34121||Fire Service Management III||3 credit hours|
|34122||Fire Service Management IV||3 credit hours|
|34120||Blazing Your Trail||1 credit hour|
|32939||Health & Hygiene||2 credit hours|
|32940||Coaching as a Profession||3 credit hours|
|32941||Introduction to Humanities||3 credit hours|
|32942||Elementary Statistics||3 credit hours|
|32943||American Government||3 credit hours|
|32945||Human Relations in the Workplace||3 credit hours|
|32944||Introduction to Sociology||3 credit hours|