Live in Quincy?
Coming to John Wood in the fall?
You might qualify for a one-time Quincy Promise scholarship - up to $3,000!
- New JWCC student starting Fall 2020
- Reside in 62301 or 62305 zip code
- Pursue eligible program (listed below)
- Apply and be accepted as a student at JWCC
- Complete a FAFSA for 2020-21
- Complete the application to the right
Programs that will receive Quincy Promise funding include:
Associate in Applied Science
Please note that the Quincy Promise is last dollar grant. This means that all free financial aid and outside scholarships must be applied prior to Quincy Promise funds. Quincy Promise funds are also on a first come, first served basis. All items listed on the right side form must be complete for your application to be considered. Quincy Promise is a one-time grant that is not renewable and will be awarded in increments up to $3,000 depending on needs and available funds.
After a review of complete application, priority funding will be given to students who have registered and completed all financial aid outstanding items by July 31st.