Live in Quincy?
Coming to John Wood in the fall?
Want a hands-on career?
APPLY for a one-time Quincy Promise Scholarship - up to $3,000!
- Reside in 62301 or 62305 zip code
- High School Students taking CTE dual enrollment
- New graduates starting CTE classes at JWCC
- New Adult students starting CTE classes
- Complete the application on this page
- Pursue eligible program (listed below)
- Apply and be accepted as a student at JWCC
- Complete a FAFSA for 2021-22
- Register for classes Fall 2021
Funding will be relative to credit hours registered up to $3,000 one-time scholarship.
Programs that are eligible for Quincy Promise funding include:
Associate in Applied Science
Please note that the Quincy Promise is last dollar grant. This means that all free financial aid and outside scholarships must be applied prior to Quincy Promise funds. Quincy Promise funds are also on a first come, first served basis. All items listed on the right side form must be complete for your application to be considered. Quincy Promise is a one-time grant that is not renewable and will be awarded in increments up to $3,000 depending on needs and available funds. Funding available first come, first serve until funds are depleted.